Attorney at Law / Partner
E-mail: [email protected]
Teresa Capalbo began working at Kenny, Brimmer & Mahoney, LLC in May of 2008 while on her externship with Thomas Cooley Law School. She continued with the firm as a law clerk after graduation in September. Ms. Capalbo was admitted to the Connecticut Bar in June of 2009 and has been an attorney in the firm since August of 2009.
Ms. Capalbo is conversational in Italian.
- State Bar of Connecticut, 2009
- U.S. District Court, District of Connecticut, 2009
- J.D., Thomas M. Cooley Law School, 2008
- B.A., Sacred Heart University, with honors, 2005
Professional Associations & Memberships
- Connecticut Bar Association
- Delta Theta Phi Law Fraternity International
- The Wethersfield Chamber of Commerce
- Wethersfield UNICO
- UNICO National
You may also email Attorney Capalbo's Legal Assistant/Paralegal Lindsay Hyland: [email protected].
You may also contact our Real Estate Paralegal, Edith Marrero: [email protected]