Attorney at Law
E-mail: [email protected]
Annette Smith joined the practice in February of 2017 and comes to the firm with years of experience representing the rights of injured parties in personal injury and workers’ compensation matters. After graduating from Boston University in 2004 with a B.A. in Biology she elected to spend several years working as a paralegal. She graduated from Western New England College School of Law in 2010 and has spent her career fighting for the rights of injured parties.
Ms. Smith is fluent in Polish.
- State Bar of Connecticut, 2010
- U.S. District Court, District of Connecticut, 2012
- J.D., Western New England College School of Law, cum laude, 2010
- B.A., Boston University, 2004
Professional Associations & Memberships
- Connecticut Bar Association
- The Hartford County Bar Association
- The Wethersfield Chamber of Commerce
- Western New England College Law Review Alumni Society
You may also email Attorney Smith’s Legal Assistant/Paralegal Jill Harrison: [email protected]
You may also contact our Real Estate Paralegal, Edith Marrero: [email protected]