Sean P. Clark
Attorney at Law
Attorney Sean P. Clark is an honors graduate of Siena College, B.S. Finance (cum laude & Alpha Kappa Alpha) and then received his law degree from Penn State University – Dickinson School of Law, where he was selected to two national moot court teams, including the J. Braxton Craven National Constitutional Law and Environmental Law moot court teams.
Attorney Clark has been in private practice since 1990. Attorney Clark has extensive experience in various types of residential and commercial loan transactions, foreclosure and bankruptcy matters, personal injury and toxic tort cases, commercial collection and prejudgment remedies, construction law, mechanics liens, complex real estate title issues, quiet title actions, landlord-tenant law, probate and trust law, wills trusts and estates, and zoning and land use matters. His clients range from individuals to large corporate institutions, including construction companies, lenders, credit unions, and title insurers.
Attorney Clark also devotes an extensive time to giving back to the community and various charities, including working with several nonprofits resulting in the protection of over 2,500 acres of land in Central and Eastern Connecticut, the land acquisition for the establishment of the Connecticut Audubon/Bafflin Sanctuary in Pomfret, and other land donations to charitable organizations, as well as the protection of farm land, land development restrictions, and conservation easements. He also serves as counsel to the Irish American Home Society, Inc., and on various committees and board member of Shennecossett Yacht Club, the East Glastonbury Fish & Game Association, Take-A-Vet Fishing, and the Central Connecticut Cultural Committee.
- State Bar of Connecticut
- United States Court of Appeals – Second Circuit
- United States District Court – District of Connecticut
- United States Bankruptcy Court – Connecticut
- J.D., Penn State University – Dickinson School of Law
- Siena College, B.S. Finance (cum laude & Alpha Kappa Alpha)
Professional Associations & Memberships
- Connecticut Bar Association /Hartford County Bar Assoc.
- Connecticut Mortgage Banker’s Association
- Chambers of Commerce – Glastonbury and Wethersfield
- MJS Leasing, LLC v. Cummings, AC39584 and AC40025
- J.P. Morgan Chase v. Morneau, 156 Conn. App. 101 (2015)
- Deane v. Kahn, 317 Conn. 157 (2015)
- Deane v. Kahn, 149 Conn. App. 62, cert. granted, 312 Conn. 903 (2014)
- Bank of New York v. Bell, AC35203, decision pending.
- Moran v. Morneau, 140 Conn. App. 219 (2013)
- Moran v. Morneau, 129 Conn. App. 349 (2011)
- Peterson v. CATIC; Peterson v. Allen, AC32775, AC34590, AC34207 (2010-2011)
- Falls Village v. Sudsbury, 128 Conn. App. 314 (2011)
- Cedar Crest Condo v. Abou-Saif, 96 Conn. App. 901 (2005)
- Webster Bank v. Pagano, 86 Conn. App. 905, 273 Conn. 905 (2005)
Community and Other Pursuits
- 2014- Award for Community Contribution – Zito & Clark, LLP- Wethersfield Economic Dev.
- Onderdunk Award – For outstanding contributions to Shennecosset Yacht Club 2010
- Deputy Grand Marshal – Hartford St. Patrick’s Day Parade -2009
You may also email Attorney Clark's Legal Assistant/Paralegal Lisa Berryman: email@example.com.